- Spelling Bee Year 2 - Summer 2
- Spelling Bee Year 2 - Summer 1
- Spelling Bee Year 1 - Summer 2
- Spelling Bee Year 1 - Summer 1
- Spelling Bee Year 1 - spring 2
- Spelling Bee Year 2 - spring 2
- Spelling Bee Year 2 - spring 1
- Spelling Bee Year 1 - Autumn 2
- Spelling Bee Year 2 - Autumn 2
- Spelling Bee Year 1 - Autumn 1
- Spelling Bee Year 2 - Autumn 1
In RE we have been learning about the story of the ten lepers. We made puppets and role played the story to learn about how we should be thankful. Next we used the prayer garden to have some time to say thank you to God.
During positive psychology we gave and received compliments and leanrt about growth mindset. We also made worry boxes to help us pray and ask God for help.
We made the Italian flag using tissue paper and our own maps of Italy out of pasta! We also learned all about the Italian artist Michelangelo and painted upside like he did in the Sistine chapel.
Bible Skills Week
For our Bible study week we brought in our own special books and discussed why they are important to us. We then compared them to the Bible and learnt how it is a special book for Christians. Next we thought about the importance of stories from the Old Testament and painted our own Bible story art work.
Design and Technology
We got to make some delicious fairy cakes in DT this term. We first researched recipes then designed our own cakes and wrote our own instructions before making and eating them!
This term we have been testing the properties of different materials and looking at the seasonal changes around us.